Last update: May 2023
- We only ask for personal information when we truly need it for fulfillment of Services at Manic Training, LLC.
- We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
Manic Training cares about its member's privacy rights. We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we're collecting it and how it will be used.
For additional information about your rights and choices under applicable law, please review the “Your Privacy Rights" section below.
I. Personal information that we collect
We collect the following personal information, and may have collected such information in the past 36 months:
|Category||Specific Information Collected||Source and Purpose||Retention Period|
|Emergency Contact Identifiers||Name, phone number.||In case of health emergency in use of Services.
Collection of Emergency Contact information is not mandatory.
|Consumer protected information per Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)||Name, email address, physical address, phone number, date of birth, health information (heart rate), financial information.||Provided by individuals during registration for our Services. This information is used for the provisioning of the Services.
Personal information pertaining to franchisees, their employees, their members, and franchise applicants are provided directly by franchisees. are provided directly by franchisees. This information is used for the provision of franchise services.
|Photographic Images||Photographs or videos.||Collected as part of the scheduling application.
|Challenge photos are deleted after 30 days.|
II. How we use information
We may use personal information we collect for any of the following purposes, in addition to the main purposes listed above:
- Provide you with our Services, including the support of your Manic Training franchise.
- Contact you in connection with the Services, including via text.
- Complete transactions.
- Provide customer and account services, such as notices regarding products or services or your account.
- Comply with applicable laws, law enforcement, or pursue our legal rights, including performing and enforcing our contractual obligations and rights, such as billing and collection.
- Evaluate and improve our products and services, and develop new products and services.
- Tailor our marketing and advertising to you, including via retargeting and creating look-alike audiences.
The legal bases we rely upon to process your information in connection with the use cases described above are:
- We process personal information about you when it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party, or to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract;
- We process personal information about you when processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation which applies to us;
- We process personal information about you when processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests (except where such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms).
III. Information we share
- Our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and provide you with our products and services and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and secure, and to use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- Manic Training franchise owners to provide training services to members.
- Buyers or other successors in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us is among the assets transferred.
- Government entities or other parties to comply with court order, law, or legal process, including responding to a government, court, or regulatory request.
- Government entities, third-party cybersecurity experts, or other parties as necessary and appropriate to ensure the security and integrity of our networks, or otherwise protect the rights, property, or safety of Manic Training, our customers, or others.
- Data analytics providers for the purpose of advertising, marketing, or new franchise opportunities.
IV. Cookies and linked sites
The technologies we use for automatic data collection on our website include cookies and web beacons. A cookie is a small text file placed on your device. A web beacon is a small electronic file (e.g., clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) with a unique identifier that is used to understand browsing activity. We use data collected through these technologies, which we may supplement with other information such as location, to help us improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
Linked Sites. Our website may include links to other websites or content that belong to third parties. We are not responsible for personal information that you voluntarily disclose to such third parties and we are not responsible for third party websites, content or services. You should review the privacy policies associated with those third parties.
V. Children under the age of 12
Our services are not directed to or intended for use by children under the age of 12. We do not market products or services to children, and do not knowingly collect personal information from them. In accordance with applicable privacy laws and regulations, if we learn that we have received information directly from a child under age 12 (or such age as may apply in certain jurisdictions) without his or her parent's or legal guardian's consent, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child (or his or her parent or legal guardian) to inform the child that he or she cannot use our services. Subsequently, we will delete such information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child, please contact our Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
VI. Your Privacy Rights
Rights of Individuals located in the US. Residents of certain US states (including California, Virginia, Colorado, Connecticut, and Utah) may have or will have the right to: (1) know what personal information we collect, use, disclose, and sell; (2) request that we delete your personal information; (3) access and obtain a copy of your personal information that we collect; (4) request correction of inaccurate personal information; (5) opt out of targeted advertising; or (6) limit the use and disclosure of certain sensitive information. We will honor your request to the extent required by applicable law and will make a good faith effort to honor your request in all other cases. If you disagree with our response to your request, you may appeal the request by submitting supporting documentation to email@example.com.
With respect to deletion requests, we cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We may not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights. This means that we may not deny you services or charge you different prices or rates for services or provide you with a different level or quality of services (or suggest that we will do so), in response to these requests. However, we may charge different prices or rates, or provide a different level or quality of services, where that difference is reasonably related to the value provided to us by your personal information.
You may request to exercise the foregoing rights by:
- Filling out our privacy webform.
- Calling us at +1 (303) 801-0299
Right of access. You may be entitled to ask us for a copy of any personal information which we hold. This right is known as a 'Subject Access Request.'
We will normally send you a copy of the personal information within one month of your request. However, that period may be extended by two further months where necessary, taking into account the complexity of the request or the difficulty in accessing the personal information that you request. There is usually no charge; but in exceptional circumstances we may charge but will discuss this with you if those circumstances apply.
Right to rectification. If the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, you may request rectification. The personal information will be checked, and, where appropriate, inaccuracies will be rectified.
Right to erasure. In certain circumstances, you may be entitled to ask us to erase your personal information.
Right to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may wish to move, copy, or transfer the electronic personal information that we hold about you to another organization.
Right to object. You may object to your personal information being used for direct marketing.
You may object to the continued use of your personal information in any circumstances where we rely upon consent as the legal basis for processing it.
Where we rely upon legitimate interests as the legal basis for processing your personal information, you may object to us continuing to process your personal information, but you must give us specific reasons for objecting. We will consider the reasons you provide, but if we consider that there are compelling legitimate grounds for us to continue to process your personal information, we may continue to do so. In that event, we will let you know the reasons for our decision.
Rights related to automated decision-making including profiling. We will not use your personal information in connection with any automated decision-making process. We use limited contact information to carry out certain business development profiling activities to support and grow our business. When doing so, we rely upon our legitimate interests as the lawful basis for processing your personal information and you may exercise the above rights if you do not wish us to process your personal information in this way.
Please note that we may take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to information or acting on your request to exercise your rights, as required or permitted by law. We may limit our response to your exercise of the above rights as permitted by law.
VIII. Sales of personal information
We do not sell your personal information.
IX. Data Security
You may need to register for an account to use all or part of our services. When you do, you will be asked to select a password to help protect your information. These passwords help us verify your identity before granting access or making corrections to any of your personal information. You should never disclose your password to anyone and you should not use the same password for other websites. We will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or email. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and account information.
XI. Contact Us
2000 E County Line Rd # 2000B, Highlands Ranch, CO 80126 United States
Please be sure to include your full name, address, telephone number and e-mail address so that we may reach you with a response.
If you believe that we have not been able to assist with your complaint or concern, you might have the right to contact your Supervisory Authority.
If you work in or reside in a State in the United States that have their own privacy regulations governing user data, please contact the appropriate authority.