Start fortifying your health & fitness in 3 easy steps
2. Schedule your class!
Book your first class with our easy-to-use app
3. Start fortifying your fitness!
Enjoy your better health & appearance!
Feel better about how you look, more confident in your appearance and become part of a new positive fitness community today!
*At end of intro offer, membership converts to Unlimited Monthly membership $159 per month.
Did you know HIIT workouts…
- Reduce the levels of cortisol (stress hormone) in your body so you can sleep better, feel less stressed and enjoy greater contentment with your life
- Increase caloric burn both during and after workouts so your body and better process excess fat stores
- Can lead to burning over 1000 calories during the workout and in the hours afterwards as your body works to replenish, recover, and strengthen your muscles.
- Help build lean, strong muscle resulting in a toned physique without creating “excess” muscle so you can enjoy more about your appearance and clothes you love to wear.
- Enhance training plans for endurance athletes and OCR (obstacle course racing) athletes so you can enjoy even greater success in your competitions
- Challenge your upper aerobic / anaerobic capacity while expanding your endurance aerobic base so you can sustain higher energy outputs over longer periods.
HIIT Workouts that fit into your busy schedule
Manic Training’s HIIT workouts are open to anyone over the age of 12
Manic Training Weekly Class Schedule:
- Mondays – 5am, 6:15am, 8am, 9:15am, 12pm, 4:15pm (45min), 5:15pm
- Tuesdays – 5:30am, 12pm, 5:45pm
- Wednesdays – 5am, 6:15am, 8am, 9:15am, 12pm, 4:15pm (45min), 5:15pm
- Thursdays – 5:30am, 12pm, 5:45pm
- Fridays – 5am, 6:15am, 8am, 9:15am, 12pm, 4:15pm (45min), 5:15pm
- Saturdays – 8:15am, 9:15am
About Manic HIIT Workouts
Manic Training HIIT classes are dynamic, powerful workouts, purposefully designed to challenge both body and mind simultaneously. The result? A level of physical and mental fitness that leaves you “ready for life.”
Three different full-body HIIT workouts per week comprise this essential workout program.
- Warmups: Each 60 minute Manic HIIT workout begins with a dynamic (8-10 min) active warm up. The warm up has vital movements that mimic some of the moves you’ll be doing in the main workout, allowing your body to warm up properly and prevent injury, and ultimately allow you to get the most out of your workouts.
- “Manic Mondays” – Our classic Monday workouts are the perfect primer for the week of workouts, with a mixture of core, cardio, strength, and agility, this one gets your body and mind moving after the weekend.
- “Heavy Wednesdays” – This mid-week workout delivers a variety of strength based, dynamic exercises sometimes mixed with a bit of cardio to keep up the intensity.
- “Fast Fridays” – Finish your week strong with this high-paced, core-cardio-endurance workout made to flush out the body after the previous “heavy day” and set the tone for your weekend. “Weekend earned” as we like to say!
Note* Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday classes follow the same program as the preceding day. For example, the Tuesday workout is the same as the Monday’s.
Choose the right workout program
If you’re unsure about whether or not to Manic Training’s HIIT workouts are right for you, consider:
- Are you someone who has a sense of grit you need to share with the world?
- Are you a weekend warrior-type athlete, working professional, endurance athlete, or high school / college athlete who wants to get more out of life?
- Are you looking for powerful dynamic workouts presented through ever changing formats and exercises that will take your body and mind to the next level?
- Do you have at least a modest base in fitness or the ability and desire to push yourself and to encourage others along the way?
- Are you down with being “comfortably uncomfortable” throughout your workout?
We hope you found a reason or two in this list to say “yes” and will join us for our next workout.
“I love Manc Training. I was competing for bodybuilding over and my body started giving out. My goal was to try as many different classes as possible and I love the Manic workouts. Peter is a great coach and makes sure you are properly educated on excercise form. Even if you are a beginner you can feel comfortable here. The community is also so welcoming and encouraging. Highly highly highly recommend it!” – C. Ifurung
“Manic Training is the best overall fitness class I’ve been to. Pete does such an awesome job explaining the workouts and is great at watching and correcting your form. You just can’t beat the fun vibe and the feeling of connectedness.” – A. O’Brien
“Awesome workouts focused on functional fitness with a super friendly and supportive community! Zero intimidations at this gym; just really nice people. What are you waiting for?” – Cayce C.
Imagine having more strength and fitness to enjoy life!
Manic Training gives you the workouts and community to live life on your terms.
We know a stronger, more resilient, version of you is coming and we take great pleasure in helping show the universe the stuff you’re made of.
Get started with your six-week workout plan today!
START YOUR 1-WEEK TRIAL
Want to check us out? Join us for a week of complimentary workout classes today! The best way to see if Manic Training is right for you is to join us for a workout. We’re a community, not a pushy gym so there’s never any pressure to join.