Start fortifying your health & fitness in 3 easy steps
2. Schedule your class!
Book your first class with our easy-to-use app
3. Start fortifying your fitness!
Enjoy your better health & appearance!
Feel better about how you look, more confident in your appearance and become part of a new positive fitness community today!
*At end of intro offer, membership converts to Unlimited Monthly membership $159 per month.
Choose a fitness program invested in YOUR success!
Choosing Manic Training means investing your time and energy into a training program designed for busy & committed moms, professionals & athletes.
Beyond helping you reclaim your fitness and health, Manic Training gives you:
- A variety of class types so you can continue to improve your health & fitness
- Classes that match up with your busy schedule so you can stress less about showing up
- A fitness community of supportive, friendly and encouraging members that want the same as you
- Simple powerful exercises that leverage your body so you don’t have to overthink movements
- Three workouts a week, 60-minutes each, so you don’t have to rearchitect your life to improve your health & appearance
- Locally owned and operated so you can feel good about supporting local businesses that support you!
At Manic Training, our members are our biggest celebrities & success stories. Be part of a powerful workout program & fitness community invested in your success!
Choose the right workout
Manic Training offers workout classes that support that support your lifestyle, goals and commitments.
All classes are offered conveniently to fit your busy schedule. Our workouts include:
Manic Training HIIT Workouts
Our traditional Manic Training classes are high-intensity, dynamic, powerful workouts, purposefully designed to challenge both body and mind simultaneously. The result? A level of physical and mental fitness that leaves you “ready for life.” Learn more
Three different full-body HIIT workouts each week deliver this essential workout program and the promise you will never be bored!
Manic Lift Classes
Lift classes give you a weekly series of three different functional strength based workouts designed to increase overall strength, power, explosiveness, and muscular resilience.
Lift classes are perfect for people getting back into fitness, or for those endurance athletes who already have a solid cardio foundation, but want focused strength training to balance out their fitness regimen.
Manic Hot Yoga Classes
Our Lifestyle Yoga gives you a balanced, thoughtfully constructed, program of yoga classes led by instructors as well-versed in outdoor adventures and ways of life, as they are in the yoga studio.
Take advantage of our yoga program to extend the effects of your training and overall well being.
Classes that keep up with your busy schedule
Manic Training offers workout classes six days a seek at times that make it easy to say “yes” to be good to yourself.
Manic Training Weekly Class Schedule:
- Mondays – 5am, 6:15am, 8am, 9:15am, 12pm, 4:15pm (45min), 5:15pm
- Tuesdays – 5:30am, 12pm, 5:45pm
- Wednesdays – 5am, 6:15am, 8am, 9:15am, 12pm, 4:15pm (45min), 5:15pm
- Thursdays – 5:30am, 12pm, 5:45pm
- Fridays – 5am, 6:15am, 8am, 9:15am, 12pm, 4:15pm (45min), 5:15pm
- Saturdays – 8:15am, 9:15am
Manic Lift Weekly Class Schedule:
- Tuesdays – 5am, 6:15am, 9am, 9:30am (ladies only), 5pm
- Thursdays – 5am, 6:15am, 9am, 9:30am (ladies only), 5pm
- Saturdays – Weekend Lift 7am
Manic Base Camp Weekly Class Schedule:
- Mondays – Functional Training 6am, 7am & 9:15am
- Wednesdays – Strength Training 6am, 7am & 9:15am
- Fridays – Cardio Training 6am, 7am & 9:15am
Manic Hot Yoga Weekly Class Schedule:
- Tuesdays – Blaze: Power & Alignment Flow 8am
- Sundays – Blaze: Power & Alignment Flow 8:30am
Our commitment to you
Walking into a new gym and fitness community can sometimes feel intimidating. Manic Training holds each and every coach and member accountable for ensuring the positive culture and ensuring everyone continues to grow.
At Manic, you can expect:
- No Pressure – There are contracts required to workout at Manic Training.
- Get ready to be encouraged – Manic Training is an uplifting place and a “no yelling” zone.
- We see your potential – Regardless of how you feel, we believe you can look and feel better than you do right now!
- We see your grit – You’re grittier than you think and we’ll help you discover your true potential!
- You’re part of the Manic Community – A fit life is better lived together
- You will never get bored – You will always be challenged physically and mentally because you never know what’s coming next
- Win on your terms– Celebrate your fitness progress through our busy calendar of DEKA competitions, Manic fitness challenges and community events.
- Complete Flexibility – Choose the Manic classes and schedule that work best for you. All we ask is that you commit to three 1-hour workouts each week
Be part of a positive fitness community
Beyond the workouts, it’s our community of members that shape our very existence.
Motivated, caring, like-minded people who are always up for a challenge in the great outdoors of Colorado, yet will never hesitate to step back and help those around them in any humanitarian endeavor.
At the end of the day, “it’s not what we can do in the gym that matters most, but what we can do outside the gym because of it.” Train IN, Adventure OUT. It’s a mantra to live by.
Join the Manic Training movement
Manic Training was originally created by a professional New Zealand rugby player, “Bushy” Muir, over a decade ago and born out of a desire to create the most powerful efficient athletes in the world. Not a bad foundation to build on, right?
Today, the spirit of Manic Training lives on and has evolved to provide you with the strength, fitness and community to live an amazing life and become the best version of yourself.
Whether you goal is to raise your best family, reach higher on your list of goals, enjoy how you look and feel, or to compete on your biggest stage, Manic Training will bring out your best. It will!
Three classes per week, 60 minutes each is all you need to fortify your health and reclaim your fitness. Let’s do this!
“Manic is a great gym! Everyone has been kind, works hard and encourages one another. The workouts are tough but doable and very well thought out to give you a safe and balance workout routine” – Lauren C.
“One of the best workout places in Colorado! Highly recommended! Coaches are great for your needs and if you have injuries. I have never been to a place like this that offers a great community and everybody is so supportive and friendly” – Mike S.
“Pete and the crew are awesome! They encourage everyone to push their best! Awesome community as well. The workouts are tough but rewarding with emphasis changing throughout the week. Strongly recommend to anyone looking for an awesome place to work out” -Josh N.
START YOUR 1-WEEK TRIAL
Want to check us out? Join us for a week of complimentary workout classes today! The best way to see if Manic Training is right for you is to join us for a workout. We’re a community, not a pushy gym so there’s never any pressure to join.